Health Economics | 2005(11) articles
- Unemployment, labor force composition and sickness absence : a panel data study
- Developing a relativities approach to valuing the prevention of non‐fatal work‐related accidents and ill health
- Are HMOs bad for health maintenance?†
- Benefits and costs of methadone treatment : results from a lifetime simulation model
- Hospital ownership, reimbursement systems and mortality rates
- An investigation into the empirical validity of the EQ‐5D and SF‐6D based on hypothetical preferences in a general population
- Think of a number… any number?