Health Economics | 2006(05) articles
- A Bayesian approach to analysing the cost-effectiveness of two primary care interventions aimed at improving attendance for breast screening
- Measurement of informal care: an empirical study into the valid measurement of time spent on informal caregiving
- Maternal health: does prenatal care make a difference?
- Illicit drug use and educational attainment
- Longitudinal analysis of censored medical cost data
- Mapping between Visual Analogue Scale and Standard Gamble data; results from the UK Health Utilities Index 2 valuation survey
- Federalism and regional health care expenditures: an empirical analysis for the Swiss cantons