Health Economics | 2006(07) articles
- Is there a case for using visual analogue scale valuations in cost-utility analysis?
- Towards a better QALY model
- Whither trial-based economic evaluation for health care decision making?
- Towards a multi-criteria approach for priority setting: an application to Ghana
- Who does the hat fit? Teenager heterogeneity and the effectiveness of information policies in preventing cannabis use and heavy drinking
- Transitions between the public mental health system and jail for persons with severe mental illness: a Markov analysis
- A re-examination of the impact of reference pricing on antihypertensive drug plan expenditures in British Columbia
- The effect of managed care on use of health care services: Results from two contemporaneous household surveys
- Erratum to ‘Health state values for the health utilities index mark 2 descriptive system: results from a UK valuation survey Health Economics 2005; 14(3): 231-244