Health Economics | 2008(06) articles
- Should the capability approach be applied in Health Economics?
- The analysis of efficiency among a small number of organisations : How inferences can be improved by exploiting patient‐level data
- Price increase causes fewer sales of factory‐made cigarettes and higher sales of cheaper loose tobacco in Germany
- Do nutrition labels improve dietary outcomes?†
- Preferences for ‘life‐saving’ programmes : Small for all or gambling for the prize?
- The effect of information in the utilization of preventive health‐care strategies : An application to breast cancer
- Youth smoking, cigarette prices, and anti‐smoking sentiment
- Giving greater financial independence to hospitals—does it make a difference? The case of English NHS Trusts†