Health Economics | 2009(07) articles
- The influence of economic incentives on reported disability status
- Infant health production functions : what a difference the data make
- Immigrants and the use of preventive care in the United States†
- A Bayesian model averaging approach for cost‐effectiveness analyses
- Why has the health inequality among infants in the US declined? Accounting for the shrinking gap
- What has influenced patient health‐care expenditures in Japan? : variables of age, death, length of stay, and medical care
- Forgetting the learning curve for a moment : how much performance is unrelated to own experience?