Health Economics | 2009(09) articles
- Editors' introduction
- Caring for mom and neglecting yourself? The health effects of caring for an elderly parent†
- Providing care for an elderly parent : interactions among siblings?
- Do current levels of air pollution kill? The impact of air pollution on population mortality in England
- Inequality of opportunity in health : evidence from a UK cohort study
- Does job loss cause ill health?
- The effects of an incentive program on quality of care in diabetes management