Health Economics | 2011(05) articles
- Simultaneous relationships between procedure volume and mortality : do they bias studies of mortality at specialty hospitals?
- Are methamphetamine precursor control laws effective tools to fight the methamphetamine epidemic?
- Optimal cost reimbursement of health insurers to reduce risk selection
- Cumulative effects of job characteristics on health
- Hospital competition and financial performance : the effects of ambulatory surgery centers
- Estimating the extra cost of living for people with disabilities
- Internationally comparable health indices
- Evidence of a causal link between health outcomes, insurance coverage, and a policy to expand access : experimental data from children in the Philippines