Health Economics | 2011(11) articles
- What determines influenza vaccination take-up of elderly Europeans?
- Inequality in prime-age adult deaths in a high AIDS mortality setting: does the measure of economic status matter?
- Effect of patient reimbursement method on health-care utilization: evidence from China
- The effect of body weight on adolescent sexual activity
- Long-term effects of health investments and parental favoritism: the case of breastfeeding
- The impact of medical insurance for the poor in Georgia: a regression discontinuity approach
- Test–retest reliability of health state valuation techniques: the time trade off and person trade off
- Eliciting willingness to pay in obstetrics: comparing a direct and an indirect valuation method for complex health outcomes