Health Economics | 2016(05) articles
- Addressing Missing Data in Patient-Reported Outcome Measures (PROMS): Implications for the Use of PROMS for Comparing Provider Performance
- Copayments and Emergency Department Use Among Adult Medicaid Enrollees
- Lending to Parents and Insuring Children: Is There a Role for Microcredit in Complementing Health Insurance in Rural China?
- Has the Swap Influenced Aid Flows in the Health Sector?
- Soft Budget Constraints in Public Hospitals
- The Effect of Medicare Eligibility on Spousal Insurance Coverage
- Determinants of US Prescription Drug Utilization using County Level Data
- How do Hospitals Respond to Price Changes? Evidence from Norway
- A Note on the Comparative Statics of Pay-for-Performance in Health Care