Health Policy and Planning | 2006(09) articles
- Expanding the care continuum for HIV/AIDS: bringing carers into focus
- Private practitioners' communications with patients around HIV testing in Pune, India
- Costs and outcomes of tuberculosis control in the Russian Federation: retrospective cohort analysis
- DOTS in China – removing barriers or moving barriers?
- The social shaping of childhood vaccination practice in rural and urban Gambia
- Beliefs about informal payments in Albania
- Calculating QALYs, comparing QALY and DALY calculations