Health Policy and Planning | 2007(03) articles
- Negotiating antiretroviral drug prices: the experience of the Andean countries
- Is decentralization good for logistics systems? Evidence on essential medicine logistics in Ghana and Guatemala
- Women's reproductive health needs in Russia: what can we learn from an intervention to improve post-abortion care?
- Factors influencing implementation of the Community Health Fund in Tanzania
- Lessons learned from bednet distribution in Central Mozambique
- Reconciling national treatment policies and drug regulation in Kenya