Health Policy and Planning | 2008(05) articles
- Pandemic influenza preparedness in Africa is a profound challenge for an already distressed region: analysis of national preparedness plans
- Malaria overdiagnosis: is patient pressure the problem?
- Community health workers and the response to HIV/AIDS in South Africa: tensions and prospects
- Targeting the poor in times of crisis: the Indonesian health card
- Price Elasticity Estimates for Tobacco Products in India
- The appropriateness of use of coronary angiography in Lebanon: implications for health policy
- 10 best resources on … mental health