Health Policy and Planning | 2011(05) articles
- Pro-sustainability choices and child deaths averted : from project experience to investment strategy
- Prospects for regulated competition in the health care system : what can China learn from Russia’s experience?
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of interventions to prevent cardiovascular disease in Vietnam
- Subjective measures of socio-economic position and the wealth index : a comparative analysis
- Building orphan competent communities : experiences from a community-based capital cash transfer initiative in Kenya
- Healthy mothers, healthy children : does maternal demand for antenatal care matter for child health in Nepal?
- Increases in breastfeeding in Latin America and the Caribbean : an analysis of equity
- The cross-effects of cigarette and betel nut consumption in Taiwan : have tax increases made a difference?