Health Policy and Planning | 2014(12) articles
- Qualitative research synthesis for health policy analysis : what does it entail and what does it offer?
- Can frameworks inform knowledge about health policy processes? Reviewing health policy papers on agenda setting and testing them against a specific priority-setting framework
- The bit in the middle : a synthesis of global health literature on policy formulation and adoption
- Mapping the existing body of health policy implementation research in lower income settings : what is covered and what are the gaps?
- Practice and power : a review and interpretive synthesis focused on the exercise of discretionary power in policy implementation by front-line providers and managers
- The use of street-level bureaucracy theory in health policy analysis in low- and middle-income countries : a meta-ethnographic synthesis