Journal for Healthcare Quality | 2006(07) articles
- The Journey Toward Healthcare Excellence
- How Unusual Are the “Unusual Events” Detected by Control Chart Techniques in Healthcare Settings?
- Construct Validation of a Physician Satisfaction Survey
- Using Quality Improvement to Enhance Research Readiness in Palliative Care
- Interview with a Quality Leader: Mikel Harry on Six Sigma in Healthcare
- How Do Patients Perceive Electronic Documentation at the Bedside?
- The Declining Rate of Avoidable Hospitalizations in the Veterans Health Administration
- Developing a Simpler Measure of Diabetes Care Quality
- Job Mart