Journal for Healthcare Quality | 2011(07) articles
- Correlation, Causation, and Agency
- Are Temporary Staff Associated with More Severe Emergency Department Medication Errors?
- How do Allied Health Professionals Evaluate New Models of Care? What Are We Measuring and Why?
- Heart Failure Patients Receiving ACEIs/ARBs were Less Likely to be Hospitalized or to Use Emergency Care in the Following Year
- Putting a Face on Medical Errors: A Patient Perspective
- The Relative Effectiveness of Managed Care Penetration and the Healthcare Safety Net in Reducing Avoidable Hospitalizations