Journal for Healthcare Quality | 2011(11) articles
- Hospital Discharge as Experienced by Family Carers of People with Dementia: A Case for Quality Improvement
- Implementing a Transitional Care Program for High-Risk Heart Failure Patients: Findings from a Community-Based Partnership Between a Certified Home Healthcare Agency and Regional Hospital
- Process Improvement of Pap Smear Tracking in a Women's Medicine Center Clinic in Residency Training
- Continuity in Home Health Care: Is Consistency in Nursing Personnel Associated with Better Patient Outcomes?
- Realization of Process Improvement at a Diagnostic Radiology Department with Aid of Simulation Modeling
- Robotic Surgery Claims on United States Hospital Websites
- Acknowledgement of Reviewers