Journal for Healthcare Quality | 2012(01) articles
- Comprehensive Perinatal Safety Initiative to Reduce Adverse Obstetric Events
- Measuring Healthcare Disparities and Racial Segregation in Missouri Nursing Homes
- Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes at Hospital Discharge: Do Targeted Educational Interventions Improve Practice Quality?
- Activities Identification for Activity-Based Cost/Management Applications of the Diagnostics Outpatient Procedures
- Using Six Sigma Methodology to Reduce Patient Transfer Times from Floor to Critical-Care Beds
- Root Cause Analyses Performed in a Children's Hospital: Events, Action Plan Strength, and Implementation Rates
- Interview with a Quality Leader: Carol Wagner on Washington State Hospital Association (WSHA) and their Statewide Improvement