Journal for Healthcare Quality | 2016(07) articles
- Factors that Affect Nonurgent Emergency Department Visits in a Publicly Insured Pediatric Population : An Observational Study
- A Survey of Hospitals That Participated in a Statewide Collaborative to Implement and Sustain Rapid Response Teams
- Ohio Children's Hospitals’ Solutions for Patient Safety : A Framework for Pediatric Patient Safety Improvement
- Prevalence and Data Transparency of National Clinical Registries in the United States
- Discharge Delays for Patients Requiring In-Hospital Guardianship : A Cohort Analysis
- Asthma Care Quality Measures at Children's Hospitals and Asthma-Related Outcomes
- Adolescents Are Less Satisfied with Inpatient Psychiatric Care than Their Parents : Does It Matter?