Journal of Healthcare Risk Management | 2011(31) articles
- The challenge of change
- Establishing a culture of perinatal safety in a community hospital
- The OB hospitalist and the risk manager: Ready for prime time
- Perspectives on healthcare reform: A year later, what more do we know?
- Ethics, risk, and patient-centered care: How collaboration between clinical ethicists and risk management leads to respectful patient care
- Back to basics—just how much should a risk manager know about risk financing?
- Case law update: Vicarious liability
- Use aviation principles to improve delivery of patient care