Journal of Healthcare Risk Management | 2012(31) articles
- Gaining momentum in the long, uphill battle to “get to zero”
- The changing face of healthcare
- Successful risk assessment may not always lead to successful risk control: A systematic literature review of risk control after root cause analysis
- Nurse staffing and skill mix patterns: Are there differences in outcomes?
- Perioperative dental injury at a tertiary care health system: An eight-year audit of 816,690 anesthetics
- Using prospective hazard analysis to assess an active shooter emergency operations plan
- Case law update: Care must be taken when apologies are made