Journal of Healthcare Risk Management | 2015(35) articles
- Why do good people do bad things?
- ASHRM: Thirty five years of driving safe and trusted healthcare
- Hospital and physician professional liability trends and industry topics
- Effective followership: A standardized algorithm to resolve clinical conflicts and improve teamwork
- Maintaining the privacy of a minor's sexual orientation and gender identity in the medical environment
- Of consent, informed refusal, and measles vaccination
- Case law update