Heart Disease | 2003(07) articles
- Heart Failure in the Elderly
- Does QTc Interval Predict the Response to β-Blockers and Calcium Channel Blockers in Hypertensives?
- Cardiovascular Manifestations of Substance Abuse : Part 2: Alcohol, Amphetamines, Heroin, Cannabis, and Caffeine
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine in the Treatment of Hypertension : An Alternative, Conventional Approach
- Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Prognosis, and Treatment of Systolic and Diastolic Heart Failure in Elderly Patients
- Fondaparinux : A Synthetic Selective Factor-Xa Inhibitor
- Contemporary Diagnosis and Management of Valvular Heart Disease