Heart Failure Reviews | 2007(12) articles
- The use of transcriptomic biomarkers for personalized medicine
- Theoretical rationale and practical recommendations for cardiopulmonary exercise testing in patients with chronic heart failure
- Interpretation of B-type natriuretic peptide in cardiac disease and other comorbid conditions
- Renal dysfunction in heart failure patients: : What is the evidence?
- MR spectroscopy in heart failure—clinical and experimental findings
- The influence of diabetes on cardiac β-adrenoceptor subtypes
- Cardiac hypertrophy induced by sustained β-adrenoreceptor activation: : Pathophysiological aspects