Human Brain Mapping | 1996(01) articles
- Contributions of the Mesial Frontal Cortex to the Premovement Potentials Associated With Intermittent Hand Movements in Humans
- Reliability of PET Activation Across Statistical Methods, Subject Groups, and Sample Sizes
- Comparison of Primary Motor Cortex Localization Using Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Magnetoencephalography
- A Unified Statistical Approach for Determining Significant Signals in Images of Cerebral Activation
- Searching Scale Space for Activation in PET Images
- Gulyás, B and Roland, PE (1995): Visual cortical fields participating in spatial frequency and orientation discrimination: Functional anatomy by positron emission tomography. Human Brain Mapping 3:133–152.