Human Brain Mapping | 2006(09) articles
- Impact of Voice On Emotional Judgment of Faces: An Event-Related Fmri Study
- Using Fmri to Dissociate Sensory Encoding from Cognitive Evaluation of Heat Pain Intensity
- Bayesian Estimation of Evoked and Induced Responses
- How Does Spatial Extent of Fmri Datasets Affect Independent Component Analysis Decomposition?
- Quantitative Comparison of Air, Spm, and The Fully Deformable Model For Atlas-Based Segmentation of Functional and Structural Mr Images
- Neural Activity Related to Self- Versus Externally Generated Painful Stimuli Reveals Distinct Differences In The Lateral Pain System In A Parametric Fmri Study
- Anatomical Changes In The Emerging Adult Brain: A Voxel-Based Morphometry Study