The Humanistic Psychologist | 2012(40) articles
- Introduction to the Special Section
- The Need to Treat Childhood Obesity with Holistic Methods : Why Pediatric Endocrinologists Do Not Use Multifactorial Treatment
- Human versus Computer-Aided Qualitative Data Analysis Ratings : Spiritual Content in Dream Reports and Diary Entries
- Moral Identity versus Moral Reasoning in Religious Conservatives : Do Christian Evangelical Leaders Really Lack Moral Maturity?
- The Importance of Replication : Comparing the Self-Expansiveness Level Form Transpersonal Scale with an Alternate Graphical Measure
- Building Across Fault Lines in Qualitative Research
- Review of Theater As Life: Practical Wisdom Drawn from Great Acting Teachers, Actors and Actresses