The Humanistic Psychologist | 2015(43) articles
- Philosophical-Anthropological Considerations for an Existential-Humanistic Ecopsychology
- Sensing and Making Sense: Embodying Metaphor in Relational-Centered Psychotherapy
- Posttraumatic Growth Following Trauma: Is Growth Accelerated or a Reflection of Cognitive Maturation?
- Ritual Body Postures: Empirical Study of a Neurophysiological Unique Altered State of Consciousness
- Singing Your Troubles Away: The Experience of Singing From a Psychological Standpoint—Contributions From a Heuristic Research
- Review of The Red Place: Transforming Past Traumas through Relationships
- Review of Leaning Toward the Poet; Eavesdropping on the Poetry of Everyday Life