The Humanistic Psychologist | 2017(06) articles
- The Resurgence of Awe in Psychology : Promise, Hope, and Perils
- Psychology of Devotion and Devotional Experience : A Developmental Perspective
- Teaching Integrative Existential Psychotherapy : Student and Supervisor Reflections on Using an Integrative Approach Early in Clinical Training
- Conceptualizations of the Good and the Bad Life : Two Sides of the Same Coin?
- Ten Prisoners on a Search for Meaning : A Qualitative Study of Loss and Growth During Incarceration
- Transpersonal Psychology’s Role in Scientifically Reinterpreting and Reapplying Insights From Religious Traditions : Comment on Wolfe’s (2016) “Common Sense Scientology”