Hydrological Processes | 2016(03) articles
- Factors influencing the calculation of periodic secondary circulation in a tidal river: numerical modelling of the lower Sacramento River, USA
- Obstacles to long-term soil moisture monitoring with heated distributed temperature sensing
- Is groundwater response timing in a pre-alpine catchment controlled more by topography or by rainfall?
- Characterization of sub-daily thermal regime in alpine rivers: quantification of alterations induced by hydropeaking
- How do hydrologic modeling decisions affect the portrayal of climate change impacts?
- Impact of model simplifications on soil erosion predictions: application of the GLUE methodology to a distributed event-based model at the hillslope scale
- Assessment of drone-based surface flow observations
- Influences of vegetation disturbance on hydrogeomorphic response following wildfire
- Urban flooding in China: main causes and policy recommendations