Hydrological Processes | 2019(04) articles
- Issue Information
- Sulfate variations as a natural tracer for conduit‐matrix interaction in a complex karst aquifer
- Soil frost effects on streamflow recessions in a subarctic catchment
- Rill flow resistance law under equilibrium bed‐load transport conditions
- Flow field downstream of individual aquatic plants—Experiments in a natural river with Potamogeton crispus L. and Myriophyllum spicatum L.
- Evaporation from seasonally frozen bare and vegetated ground at various groundwater table depths in the Ordos Basin, Northwest China
- Assessing urban flood and drought risks under climate change, China
- A geomorphology‐based integrated stream–aquifer interaction model for semi‐gauged catchments
- How can we model subsurface stormflow at the catchment scale if we cannot measure it?