Journal of Hypertension | 1997(15) articles
- Cardiovascular care with the new T-type calcium channel antagonist : Possible role of attendant sympathetic nervous system inhibition
- Cardiovascular T-type calcium channels : Physiological and pharmacological significance
- Discovery and main pharmacological properties of mibefradil (Ro 40-5967), the first selective T-type calcium channel blocker
- Clinical relevance of optimal pharmacokinetics in the treatment of hypertension
- Differential properties of mibefradil in hypertension and angina
- Should a modern antihypertensive drug possess cardioprotective properties?