Journal of Hypertension | 2009(07) articles
- Introduction: Reducing cardiovascular risk: ONTARGET – a new standard in cardiovascular protection
- Defining blood pressure goals: is it enough to manage total cardiovascular risk?
- Achieving blood pressure goals: should angiotensin II receptor blockers become first-line treatment in hypertension?
- Effects of angiotensin II receptor blockers on diabetic nephropathy
- Clinical evidence from ONTARGET: the value of an angiotensin II receptor blocker and an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor
- Preventing stroke: the PRoFESS, ONTARGET, and TRANSCEND trial programs
- Cardiovascular protection: a breakthrough for high-risk patients?