Journal of Insect Behavior | 2009(01) articles
- Fragmentation or Transportation : Mode of Large-Prey Retrieval in Arboreal and Ground Nesting Ants
- Influence of Adult Size on Mate Choice in the Solitary and Gregarious Parasitoids, Cotesia marginiventris and Cotesia flavipes
- Asymmetry in Orb-Webs : An Adaptation to Web Building Costs?
- “Veils” Against Predators : Modified Web Structure of a Host Spider Induced by an Ichneumonid Parasitoid, Brachyzapus nikkoensis (Uchida) (Hymenoptera)
- The Cost of Being Bright
- Vision is Important for Plant Location by the Phytophagous Aquatic Specialist Euhrychiopsis lecontei Dietz (Coleoptera : Curculionidae)
- Aggressive and Docile Colony Defence Patterns in Apis mellifera. A Retreater--Releaser Concept