Journal of Insect Behavior | 2010(03) articles
- Does the Polyphagous Egg Parasitoid Trichogramma platneri Nagarkatti (Hymenoptera: Trichogrammatidae) Display Behavioral Plasticity When Parasitizing Different Hosts?
- Threat of Infection and Threat-Avoidance Behavior in the Predator Dicyphus hesperus Feeding on Whitefly Nymphs Infected with an Entomopathogen
- Foraging Response of Turkish Honey Bee Subspecies to Flower Color Choices and Reward Consistency
- The Mating Behaviour of the Velvet Ant, Nemka viduata (Hymenoptera : Mutillidae)
- Flight Performance of Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera : Buprestidae) on a Flight Mill and in Free Flight
- Intromission Induces and Insemination Reduces Female Immune Response in the Medfly
- Comb Wax Salvage by the Red Dwarf Honeybee, Apis florea F.