Integrated Assessment | 2000(01) articles
- Integrated Assessment : A new international journal
- Carrots and sticks for new technology : Abating greenhouse gas emissions in a heterogeneous and uncertain world
- Global climate change and regional sustainable development : the case of Mackenzie Basin in Canada
- Comparing impacts across climate models
- The value of the environment – Is it a matter of approach?
- The role of secondary particulates in European emission abatement strategies
- A study on experts' judgement on the future perspective of a country : a case study for China