Journal of Intellectual Disability Research | 2005(09) articles
- Extending the evaluation of a computer system used as a microswitch for word utterances of persons with multiple disabilities
- Blink rate in boys with fragile X syndrome : preliminary evidence for altered dopamine function
- Preschool children with intellectual disability : syndrome specificity, behaviour problems, and maternal well-being
- Adaptive functioning and behaviour problems in relation to level of education in children and adolescents with intellectual disability
- Effects of integrated or segregated sport participation on the physical self for adolescents with intellectual disabilities
- Response to Verri et al. (Journal of Intellectual Disability Research 48, 679–686) : is there room for hope when considering the problem of late diagnosis in intellectual disability?
- Intellectual Disabilities : Genetic, Behaviour and Inclusion