Journal of Intellectual Disability Research | 2007(08) articles
- The sterilisation of people with intellectual disabilities in England and Wales during the period 1988 to 1999
- Autism : tactile perception and emotion
- The Sentence Completion and Three Wishes tasks : windows into the inner lives of people with intellectual disabilities
- Applied behaviour analysis : does intervention intensity relate to family stressors and maternal well-being?
- Predictors of depressive symptoms in primary caregivers of young children with or at risk for developmental delay
- An individual with Gilles de la Tourette syndrome and Smith–Magenis microdeletion syndrome : is chromosome 17p11.2 a candidate region for Tourette syndrome putative susceptibility genes?
- Challenging behaviours : prevalence and topographies
- Silenced grief : living with the death of a child with intellectual disabilities