Journal of Intellectual Disability Research | 2011(06) articles
- The response scale for the intellectual disability module of the WHOQOL: 5-point or 3-point?
- Development of non-verbal intellectual capacity in school-age children with cerebral palsy
- Severity of hyperacusis predicts individual differences in speech perception in Williams Syndrome
- Initial validation of the Chinese Quality of Life Questionnaire – Intellectual Disabilities (CQOL-ID): a cultural perspective
- Effects of video-feedback interaction training for professional caregivers of children and adults with visual and intellectual disabilities
- Home literacy environments, interest in reading and emergent literacy skills of children with Down syndrome versus typical children
- Technology and everyday functioning in people with intellectual disabilities: a Rasch analysis of the Everyday Technology Use Questionnaire (ETUQ)
- People with Intellectual Disabilities: Towards a Good Life?