Journal of Intellectual Disability Research | 2014(08) articles
- Maternal supportive and interfering control as predictors of adaptive and social development in children with and without developmental delays
- Observed changes in the alertness and communicative involvement of students with multiple and severe disability following in-class mentor modelling for staff in segregated and general education classrooms
- Temporal analysis of attentional processes in spontaneous interactions between people with profound intellectual and multiple disabilities and their support workers
- Outcomes in young adulthood: are we achieving community participation and inclusion?
- Exploring the prevalence and phenomenology of repetitive behaviours and abnormal sensory processing in children with Williams Syndrome
- The effects of low arched feet on foot rotation during gait in children with Down syndrome
- Emotion dysregulation and social competence: stability, change and predictive power
- To what extent does g impact on conceptual, practical and social adaptive functioning in clinically referred children?