Journal of Intensive Care Medicine | 2008(01) articles
- Cardiac Surgery as a Cause of Acute Kidney Injury : Pathogenesis and Potential Therapies
- Nonventilatory Interventions in the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Fetal Surgery
- Minute Ventilation Recovery Time Measured Using a New, Simplified Methodology Predicts Extubation Outcome
- Efficacy of Magnesium-Amiodarone Step-Up Scheme in Critically Ill Patients With New-Onset Atrial Fibrillation : A Prospective Observational Study
- Fetal Surgery : Coming to a Center Near You?
- Nonventilatory Interventions in ALI/ARDS : Recent Work