Journal of Intensive Care Medicine | 2010(11) articles
- Viral Pneumonias in Immunocompromised Adult Hosts
- Management of Aminoglycosides in the Intensive Care Unit
- Antimicrobial Treatment and Clinical Outcomes of Carbapenem-Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
- Preliminary Experience With Clevidipine in the Pediatric Population
- Is the Band Count Useful in the Diagnosis of Infection? An Accuracy Study in Critically Ill Patients
- Preventing Pulmonary Complications During Feeding Tube Insertion : Just Hold Back A Little!