Journal of Intensive Care Medicine | 2011(05) articles
- Glucose Controversies in the ICU
- The Changing Epidemiology of HIV-Infected Patients in the Intensive Care Unit
- Computerized Physician Order Entry in the Critical Care Environment: A Review of Current Literature
- Sepsis Bundles and Compliance With Clinical Guidelines
- B-type Natriuretic Peptide: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Applications in Infants and Children
- To Treat or to Palliate? A Case of Endocarditis, Severe Sepsis, and Advanced Cancer
- Surviving Sepsis Guidelines and Scientific Evidence?