Journal of Intensive Care Medicine | 2015(02) articles
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage in Patients Receiving Oral Anticoagulation Therapy
- Granulocyte Transfusion Therapy
- Do Clinical Parameters Predict First Planned Extubation Outcome in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit?
- Mortality Risk Prediction With an Updated Acute Physiology and Chronic Health Evaluation II Score in Critically Ill Obstetric Patients: A Cohort Study
- The Effect of Flow Trigger on Rapid Shallow Breathing Index Measured Through the Ventilator
- Brain Injury as a Risk Factor for Fever Upon Admission to the Intensive Care Unit and Association With In-Hospital Case Fatality: A Matched Cohort Study
- Successful Use of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation in an Adult Patient With Toxic Shock-Induced Heart Failure