Journal of Intensive Care Medicine | 2015(05) articles
- Amiodarone-Induced Thyroid Dysfunction
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Glucose Metabolism in Critically Ill Patients: Are Incretins an Important Player?
- SpO2/FiO2 Ratio on Hospital Admission Is an Indicator of Early Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome Development Among Patients at Risk
- Off-Label Use of Gastrointestinal Medications in the Intensive Care Unit
- Isolated Shortness of Breath in a Woman With a History of Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Incretins: Player or Stayer?