Journal of Intensive Care Medicine | 2017(08) articles
- Extracorporeal Support for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease : A Bright Future
- Noninvasive Ventilation in the Critically Ill Patient With Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome : A Review
- Is Admission to the Intensive Care Unit Associated With Chronic Opioid Use? A 4-Year Follow-Up of Intensive Care Unit Survivors
- Analysis of Unplanned Postoperative Admissions to the Intensive Care Unit
- Impact of End-Stage Renal Disease and Acute Kidney Injury on ICU Outcomes in Patients With Sepsis
- Comparative Effectiveness of Second Vasoactive Agents in Septic Shock Refractory to Norepinephrine
- Is Therapeutic Hypothermia for Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome the Future?