International Journal of Cardiac Imaging | 2000(16) articles
- Three-dimensional reconstruction of the coronary artery wall by image fusion of intravascular ultrasound and bi-plane angiography
- Assessment of coronary compensatory enlargement by three-dimensional intravascular ultrasound
- Absolute value of the difference of tl-201 uptake between redistribution and rest is a specific marker of myocardial viability
- Adipose replacement and wall motion abnormalities in right ventricle arrhythmias : evaluation by MR imaging. retrospective evaluation on 124 patients
- Constrictive pericarditis from an embolized hypodermic needle : radiographic, CT and MR imaging findings
- Myocardial Viability. 2nd Completely Revised Version. A.E. Iskandrian, E.E. van der wall, editors.
- International meeting calendar 2000