The International Journal of Children's Rights | 1997(05) articles
- Children's participation in family and school life : A psychological and development approach
- Contrary to Gillick : British children and sexual rights since 1985
- Are juveniles still “persons” under the United States Constitution? : A new theory of children's constitutional rights*
- The Agenda for Social Renewal : An initiative to address the rights of Palestinian children in the West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Report to the Convention Against Torture – Torture of Guatemalan Children, Guatemala, Casa Alianza/Covenant House, 1995.
- Human Rights Institution-Building : A Handbook on Establishing and Sustaining Human Rights Organizations. New York and Washington D.C. The Fund for Peace, 73 pp. (also available in Amharic, Arabic, French and Spanish).
- The Rights of the Child in Ghana – Perspectives. : H.J.A.N. Mensa-Bonsu and C. Dowuona-Hammond (eds.), Accra Woeli Pub. Services, 1994, 122 pages.