The International Journal of Children's Rights | 1998(06) articles
- Juvenile justice and juvenile decision making : A comparison of young offenders with their non-offending peers
- When children's wishes and feelings clash with their ‘best interests’
- Child work and education in Latin America*
- The protection of children during the Liberian peace process
- The rights of disabled children
- “The Conscience of the World.” The Influence of Non-Governmental Organisations in the U.N. System. : Peter Willetts (ed.), London C. Hurst & Company, 1996, xiii + 317 pages.
- Children in Conflict with the Law in Rwanda, Report of a Mission (2–25 August 1997). : Geert Cappelaere, Anne Grandjean and Renate Winter, NewYork UNICEF, 1997.