The International Journal of Children's Rights | 1999(07) articles
- The limits of international trade mechanisms in enforcing human rights : The case of child labour
- Children's rights and the Scottish Children's Hearings system
- Children's rights and sports1 : Young athletes and competitive sports exploit and exploitation
- HIV prevention, children's rights, and homosexual youth
- Working Children : Reconsidering the Debates, Report of the International Working Group on Child Labour. Jim McKechnie and Sandy Hobbs (eds.), Defence for Children International and the International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect, 1998, 86 pages.
- UN Convention on the Rights of the Child – An International Save the Children Alliance Training Kit. : Produced by the Alliance Working Group on the Convention on the Rights of the Child, Switzerland, 1997, 600 pages.